Staff Profiles and SABC Structure
The SABC Structure
Day-to-day operations of the SABC are managed by the Director and core staff.
To assist the core staff and ensure that facilities are used efficiently, researchers
in the SABC provide input and advice into its running via the SABC Users' Committee
and the Scientific Advisory Committee. The overall direction and policy of the
SABC is the responsibility of the Director and the SABC Management Committee.
The current members of this the SABC Management Committee are:
- Mr Hendy Cowan (Chair)
- SABC Director - Professor Mike Jones
- Executive Dean of the Division of Science & Engineering (Murdoch) - Professor Yianni Attikiouzel
- Exectitive Dean of the Division of Health Science (Murdoch) - Professor Jim Reynoldson
- WA Department of Agriculture - Dr David Bowran - Executive Director
- University of Western Australia, Dean of Science - Professor George Stewart
- Curtin University - Professor Tony Tate, Acting Director, Research & Development
The Director is responsible for the running of the Centre.
For further information, see the Organisational
Chart of the SABC
Contacts at the SABC
The following people form the core staff at the SABC, and are dedicated to ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the centre and its facilities. Please feel free to contact any of the staff members below.
Director Professor Mike Jones
SABC Manager Dr David Berryman
Office Manager Ms Andrea Tongue
Professional Officer Ms Frances Brigg
Staff profiles are also available.